My Wonder Oven Top Ten Features:
1. 100% CottonWe promise the fabric won't melt!
2. Double StitchedWe want to make sure those beads stay right where we put them!
3. 3 mm Polystyrene beadsSmaller beads conduct the heat better because there is less air space around them. Bigger is NOT always better.
4. VIRGIN beadsMy Wonder Oven beads have not not been recycled from someone else's bean bag.
5. Floppy rather than overstuffed
6. WashableIf My Wonder Oven gets soiled, simply wash that area with soap and water and allow to dry. (I'm pretty sloppy myself, so I always place a towel around the pot. I've found that a solar blanket also works great to catch spills and reduce condensation.
7. Cook on the road!
8. Refrigerate on the roadGreat for keeping groceries cool, or even frozen, on the ride home.
9. Made is the USAEven better, made in TEXAS.
10. Affordable pricingBecause I can purchase the fabric and those 3 mm VIRGIN beads here locally, I can keep the costs down.
Now here is your chance to enter the giveaway below so you will have a chance to win one of these awesome My Wonder Ovens!
Terms & Conditions:This My Wonder Oven Giveaway is open to any resident who is 18 years of age or older who lives in one of the 48 US Contiguous States. This giveaway starts on Friday, Oct. 24th at 5:00 am (MDT) and ends on Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2014 at 5:00 pm (MDT). The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond. If we do not hear back from said winner in the designated time period of 24 hours we will choose another winner and they will have 24 hours to respond from the time the notification email is sent. Please check your SPAM email folders. Good luck to everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway